- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Man Is Jumping To The Earth From Space, And You Can Watch It Live Here
Remember a while back when daredevil Felix Baumgartner planned to jump down to the earth from 120,000 feet up, everyone on the internet became infatuated with it out of nowhere… and then the attempt was aborted because of excessive winds? Well, they weren’t aborting the attempt entirely: Baumgartner’s trying it again today, and as I write this, he’s hurtling upwards toward that 120,000-foot mark. You can watch it all unfold below, and read more about the mission here.
- Filed Under:
- felix baumgartner
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters