- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Female Motocross Rider Celebrates Too Early, Wipes Out, Loses Gold, Cries
When a motocross announcer says “Did that really happen?”, you know it’s probably worth watching.
Meghan Rutledge is 18 years old, and she had a nice lead on the last lap of the Women’s Moto X event the X-Games in Los Angeles on Saturday night. But then she decided to pull a Leon Lett and begin fist-pumping before the finish line.
Degree of difficulty: high, because she was in mid-air at the time. On a motorcycle. And so, she landed wrong and dumped the bike, allowing second-place Vicki Golden to become first-place Vicki Golden.
And speaking of that name, Golden won her third straight gold medal in that event.
Rutledge, to ESPN:
“If I had stayed on the bike, there was no way I could have lost. I had one straight to go. But, you know, mistakes happen.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts