- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Female Motocross Rider Celebrates Too Early, Wipes Out, Loses Gold, Cries
When a motocross announcer says “Did that really happen?”, you know it’s probably worth watching.
Meghan Rutledge is 18 years old, and she had a nice lead on the last lap of the Women’s Moto X event the X-Games in Los Angeles on Saturday night. But then she decided to pull a Leon Lett and begin fist-pumping before the finish line.
Degree of difficulty: high, because she was in mid-air at the time. On a motorcycle. And so, she landed wrong and dumped the bike, allowing second-place Vicki Golden to become first-place Vicki Golden.
And speaking of that name, Golden won her third straight gold medal in that event.
Rutledge, to ESPN:
“If I had stayed on the bike, there was no way I could have lost. I had one straight to go. But, you know, mistakes happen.”
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed