- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
FIGHTIN’ ROUND THE WORLD: Aussie Baseball League Brawl Feels Like Excellent Bar Fight
As far as brawls go, this one’s a classic. Punches thrown, punches landed, people getting dragged, dust kicking up — we give it four stars. The Brisbane Bandits and Sydney Blue Sox of the Australian Baseball League got into it á la South Park’s Russell Crowe after Tampa Bay prospect Patrick Leonard trucked Pittsburgh Pirates catcher Daniel Arribas. Nothing to get all that riled up about — at least not until Leonard’s Blue Sox teammate Joshua Roberts sprinted out from the dugout like George Brett after his home run was called off, and squarely punched Arribas in the face.
[NESN] Roberts, a former rugby player who also spent time in the Cleveland Indians’ minor league system, was punished most harshly for the incident. His six-game suspension is the longest in ABL history.
So there’s another contact sport in Australia that isn’t the newly expanded “lingerie football league”? Hmmmph.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever