- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Foot Locker Continues To Kill The Ad Game With Self-Deprecating ‘Short Memory’ Spot
Foot Locker has been on point with their advertising lately. I personally wasn’t a huge fan of Damian Lillard making fun of guys who don’t have championship rings, but James Harden “trading” a dude in his entourage to Kris Humphries was one of the most self-aware and clever spots ever. And don’t even get me started on “Week of Greatness.”
So it’s no surprise that this latest ad, featuring Harden, Charles Barkley (far and away the greatest analyst in sports) and another guy who shall not be named (I don’t want to ruin the joke), is more gold. Awkward, self-deprecating gold. Will it get me to buy sneakers? Not necessarily, but it’s as close as they’ll get:
This is called “Short Memory Pt. 1.” CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. Sequels are always good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts