- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Foot Locker Continues To Kill The Ad Game With Self-Deprecating ‘Short Memory’ Spot
Foot Locker has been on point with their advertising lately. I personally wasn’t a huge fan of Damian Lillard making fun of guys who don’t have championship rings, but James Harden “trading” a dude in his entourage to Kris Humphries was one of the most self-aware and clever spots ever. And don’t even get me started on “Week of Greatness.”
So it’s no surprise that this latest ad, featuring Harden, Charles Barkley (far and away the greatest analyst in sports) and another guy who shall not be named (I don’t want to ruin the joke), is more gold. Awkward, self-deprecating gold. Will it get me to buy sneakers? Not necessarily, but it’s as close as they’ll get:
This is called “Short Memory Pt. 1.” CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. Sequels are always good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best