- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Foot Locker Continues To Kill The Ad Game With Self-Deprecating ‘Short Memory’ Spot
Foot Locker has been on point with their advertising lately. I personally wasn’t a huge fan of Damian Lillard making fun of guys who don’t have championship rings, but James Harden “trading” a dude in his entourage to Kris Humphries was one of the most self-aware and clever spots ever. And don’t even get me started on “Week of Greatness.”
So it’s no surprise that this latest ad, featuring Harden, Charles Barkley (far and away the greatest analyst in sports) and another guy who shall not be named (I don’t want to ruin the joke), is more gold. Awkward, self-deprecating gold. Will it get me to buy sneakers? Not necessarily, but it’s as close as they’ll get:
This is called “Short Memory Pt. 1.” CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. Sequels are always good.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship