- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Foot Locker Just Killed It With This Star-Studded ‘Week Of Greatness’ Ad
I’m not necessarily going to run out to Foot Locker after having watched this, but I have to give serious props to their ad department (or whichever third-party agency they brought in) for making a fantastic advertisement.
I don’t even really understand what’s going on here — good things happen when Foot Locker sells cool shoes? — but self-deprecating humor is my favorite kind of humor, and the fact that they got so many big names to be self-deprecating in 60 seconds is a huge win in my book:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'