- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Foot Locker Just Killed It With This Star-Studded ‘Week Of Greatness’ Ad
I’m not necessarily going to run out to Foot Locker after having watched this, but I have to give serious props to their ad department (or whichever third-party agency they brought in) for making a fantastic advertisement.
I don’t even really understand what’s going on here — good things happen when Foot Locker sells cool shoes? — but self-deprecating humor is my favorite kind of humor, and the fact that they got so many big names to be self-deprecating in 60 seconds is a huge win in my book:
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy