- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Foot Locker Just Killed It With This Star-Studded ‘Week Of Greatness’ Ad
I’m not necessarily going to run out to Foot Locker after having watched this, but I have to give serious props to their ad department (or whichever third-party agency they brought in) for making a fantastic advertisement.
I don’t even really understand what’s going on here — good things happen when Foot Locker sells cool shoes? — but self-deprecating humor is my favorite kind of humor, and the fact that they got so many big names to be self-deprecating in 60 seconds is a huge win in my book:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts