- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Foot Locker Just Killed It With This Star-Studded ‘Week Of Greatness’ Ad
I’m not necessarily going to run out to Foot Locker after having watched this, but I have to give serious props to their ad department (or whichever third-party agency they brought in) for making a fantastic advertisement.
I don’t even really understand what’s going on here — good things happen when Foot Locker sells cool shoes? — but self-deprecating humor is my favorite kind of humor, and the fact that they got so many big names to be self-deprecating in 60 seconds is a huge win in my book:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story