- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Foot Locker Just Killed It With This Star-Studded ‘Week Of Greatness’ Ad
I’m not necessarily going to run out to Foot Locker after having watched this, but I have to give serious props to their ad department (or whichever third-party agency they brought in) for making a fantastic advertisement.
I don’t even really understand what’s going on here — good things happen when Foot Locker sells cool shoes? — but self-deprecating humor is my favorite kind of humor, and the fact that they got so many big names to be self-deprecating in 60 seconds is a huge win in my book:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts