- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Formula One Cameraman Gets Absolutely Annihilated By Bouncing Tire (VIDEO)
Formula One driver Mark Webber (sponsored by Red Bull) left the pit before all his tires were secured, causing one of them to spin off, bounce down the crowded track, blindsiding an unsuspecting cameraman, who was then airlifted to a nearby hospital. What we know so far: The cameraman’s name is Paul Allen, he suffered a concussion and is experiencing chest pains, and the British spelling of “tire” is “tyre” — which is complete Poppycock.
He’s expected to fully recover, however.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story