- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Formula One Cameraman Gets Absolutely Annihilated By Bouncing Tire (VIDEO)
Formula One driver Mark Webber (sponsored by Red Bull) left the pit before all his tires were secured, causing one of them to spin off, bounce down the crowded track, blindsiding an unsuspecting cameraman, who was then airlifted to a nearby hospital. What we know so far: The cameraman’s name is Paul Allen, he suffered a concussion and is experiencing chest pains, and the British spelling of “tire” is “tyre” — which is complete Poppycock.
He’s expected to fully recover, however.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ