- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Formula One Cameraman Gets Absolutely Annihilated By Bouncing Tire (VIDEO)
Formula One driver Mark Webber (sponsored by Red Bull) left the pit before all his tires were secured, causing one of them to spin off, bounce down the crowded track, blindsiding an unsuspecting cameraman, who was then airlifted to a nearby hospital. What we know so far: The cameraman’s name is Paul Allen, he suffered a concussion and is experiencing chest pains, and the British spelling of “tire” is “tyre” — which is complete Poppycock.
He’s expected to fully recover, however.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts