- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Formula One Cameraman Gets Absolutely Annihilated By Bouncing Tire (VIDEO)
Formula One driver Mark Webber (sponsored by Red Bull) left the pit before all his tires were secured, causing one of them to spin off, bounce down the crowded track, blindsiding an unsuspecting cameraman, who was then airlifted to a nearby hospital. What we know so far: The cameraman’s name is Paul Allen, he suffered a concussion and is experiencing chest pains, and the British spelling of “tire” is “tyre” — which is complete Poppycock.
He’s expected to fully recover, however.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever