- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Formula One Cameraman Gets Absolutely Annihilated By Bouncing Tire (VIDEO)
Formula One driver Mark Webber (sponsored by Red Bull) left the pit before all his tires were secured, causing one of them to spin off, bounce down the crowded track, blindsiding an unsuspecting cameraman, who was then airlifted to a nearby hospital. What we know so far: The cameraman’s name is Paul Allen, he suffered a concussion and is experiencing chest pains, and the British spelling of “tire” is “tyre” — which is complete Poppycock.
He’s expected to fully recover, however.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts