- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fox Reporter Throws Basketball At Trick Shot Baby Titus’ Face,
Another Reporter Dad Rubs It In
Baby Titus, known for his trick shot expertise and free throw competitions with various NBA players and Jimmy Kimmel, took a beating this morning on Fox & Friends. He was just minding his own business, throwing his baby basketball into his baby hoop with robot-like precision, when a meanie reporter threw a basketball at his face.
Check it out:
Right, so let’s teach him that by throwing a basketball at his head when he’s a defenseless baby. This video also shows why you should never mic up a baby. At best, they offer no contributions to the conversation at all. At worst, a reporter is yelling over a crying baby as he tries to escape to commercial break to avoid the humiliation of what just happened.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story