- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fox Reporter Throws Basketball At Trick Shot Baby Titus’ Face,
Another Reporter Dad Rubs It In
Baby Titus, known for his trick shot expertise and free throw competitions with various NBA players and Jimmy Kimmel, took a beating this morning on Fox & Friends. He was just minding his own business, throwing his baby basketball into his baby hoop with robot-like precision, when a meanie reporter threw a basketball at his face.
Check it out:
Right, so let’s teach him that by throwing a basketball at his head when he’s a defenseless baby. This video also shows why you should never mic up a baby. At best, they offer no contributions to the conversation at all. At worst, a reporter is yelling over a crying baby as he tries to escape to commercial break to avoid the humiliation of what just happened.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts