- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fox Reporter Throws Basketball At Trick Shot Baby Titus’ Face,
Another Reporter Dad Rubs It In
Baby Titus, known for his trick shot expertise and free throw competitions with various NBA players and Jimmy Kimmel, took a beating this morning on Fox & Friends. He was just minding his own business, throwing his baby basketball into his baby hoop with robot-like precision, when a meanie reporter threw a basketball at his face.
Check it out:
Right, so let’s teach him that by throwing a basketball at his head when he’s a defenseless baby. This video also shows why you should never mic up a baby. At best, they offer no contributions to the conversation at all. At worst, a reporter is yelling over a crying baby as he tries to escape to commercial break to avoid the humiliation of what just happened.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts