- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s A Funny Story About Mike Francesa…
Cut to about 5:00 and just listen to WFAN’s Craig Carton (of Boomer and Carton) explain how Francesa doesn’t take his sunglasses off at lunch, tells him his show won’t work, and just acts like an all around turd. Then Pat O’Brien (Fox Sports) tells his own Francesa story, where he and Coach K and Francesa went out to dinner during the Final Four, and Francesa told the two he could “run for mayor in the this town and win.”
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts