- Here Are The Sports-Themed 'Simpsons' Episodes That Belong In The Hall Of Fame
- When Should An NBA Team Stop Rebuilding And Start Competing?
- Jim Harbaugh Is Trying To Find That Picture Of The Time He Peed His Pants
- Stephen A. Smith Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Funny Story About Mike Francesa…
Cut to about 5:00 and just listen to WFAN’s Craig Carton (of Boomer and Carton) explain how Francesa doesn’t take his sunglasses off at lunch, tells him his show won’t work, and just acts like an all around turd. Then Pat O’Brien (Fox Sports) tells his own Francesa story, where he and Coach K and Francesa went out to dinner during the Final Four, and Francesa told the two he could “run for mayor in the this town and win.”
H/T Bob’s Blitz
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'