- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Frattiest Bro Ever Drops 46-F Bombs In Hilarious ‘Inspirational’ Flag Football Speech
It doesn’t matter how your house looks.
It doesn’t matter who you hang out with.
It doesn’t matter that this is being recorded.
It doesn’t matter that you sound like the platonic form of “douchebag.”
It doesn’t matter that you graduated from this school three years ago and still haven’t found a healthy outlet for your wholly unnecessary white suburban-dude rage.
All that matters is a game of flag football, and that I nail that interview with Morgan Stanley next week.
“Out on that field is where we. Fucking. Rule.”
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports