- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Frattiest Bro Ever Drops 46-F Bombs In Hilarious ‘Inspirational’ Flag Football Speech
It doesn’t matter how your house looks.
It doesn’t matter who you hang out with.
It doesn’t matter that this is being recorded.
It doesn’t matter that you sound like the platonic form of “douchebag.”
It doesn’t matter that you graduated from this school three years ago and still haven’t found a healthy outlet for your wholly unnecessary white suburban-dude rage.
All that matters is a game of flag football, and that I nail that interview with Morgan Stanley next week.
“Out on that field is where we. Fucking. Rule.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts