- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Frattiest Bro Ever Drops 46-F Bombs In Hilarious ‘Inspirational’ Flag Football Speech
It doesn’t matter how your house looks.
It doesn’t matter who you hang out with.
It doesn’t matter that this is being recorded.
It doesn’t matter that you sound like the platonic form of “douchebag.”
It doesn’t matter that you graduated from this school three years ago and still haven’t found a healthy outlet for your wholly unnecessary white suburban-dude rage.
All that matters is a game of flag football, and that I nail that interview with Morgan Stanley next week.
“Out on that field is where we. Fucking. Rule.”
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead