- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Frattiest Bro Ever Drops 46-F Bombs In Hilarious ‘Inspirational’ Flag Football Speech
It doesn’t matter how your house looks.
It doesn’t matter who you hang out with.
It doesn’t matter that this is being recorded.
It doesn’t matter that you sound like the platonic form of “douchebag.”
It doesn’t matter that you graduated from this school three years ago and still haven’t found a healthy outlet for your wholly unnecessary white suburban-dude rage.
All that matters is a game of flag football, and that I nail that interview with Morgan Stanley next week.
“Out on that field is where we. Fucking. Rule.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts