- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
French Rubgy Fan Flashes Us, Michelle Jenneke’s Stretching App, Someone Hit 9 RBI, And Paul George Dissing LeBron
We’ve always said French Rugby fans are the best spectators in sports…
CBS Sports put together a nine-man baseball team using NFL players with pro baseball credits. Not sure about Toby Gerhardt, though. Also, is Brady the DH or the catcher? Either way that sounds like a terrible idea…
— David Fox (@DavidFox615) June 10, 2014
Michelle Jenneke’s “Stretch!” app debuts today on the App store and Google Play. It’s $0.99, packed with videos, and syncs up with your Spotify. Check it out…
Cleveland Indians third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall had the best game of the season, nay, the last 40 years, in a 17-7 rout of the Rangers. Just how historic was it? He is one of 4 players in baseball history to manage three home runs, five hits, and nine RBI in a single game. That’s more scoring than the Tampa Bay Rays have scored in the last four games…COMBINED.
Finally, Paul George hits LeBron with some Instagram hate, mocking his leg cramp four days after it was cool to do so. Nice one Paul, not only do you not have the right to diss the best player in the NBA on his way to a three-peat, but you’ve managed to miss the boat on the whole #LeBroning thing. No Bueno.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts