- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
French Rubgy Fan Flashes Us, Michelle Jenneke’s Stretching App, Someone Hit 9 RBI, And Paul George Dissing LeBron
We’ve always said French Rugby fans are the best spectators in sports…
CBS Sports put together a nine-man baseball team using NFL players with pro baseball credits. Not sure about Toby Gerhardt, though. Also, is Brady the DH or the catcher? Either way that sounds like a terrible idea…
— David Fox (@DavidFox615) June 10, 2014
Michelle Jenneke’s “Stretch!” app debuts today on the App store and Google Play. It’s $0.99, packed with videos, and syncs up with your Spotify. Check it out…
Cleveland Indians third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall had the best game of the season, nay, the last 40 years, in a 17-7 rout of the Rangers. Just how historic was it? He is one of 4 players in baseball history to manage three home runs, five hits, and nine RBI in a single game. That’s more scoring than the Tampa Bay Rays have scored in the last four games…COMBINED.
Finally, Paul George hits LeBron with some Instagram hate, mocking his leg cramp four days after it was cool to do so. Nice one Paul, not only do you not have the right to diss the best player in the NBA on his way to a three-peat, but you’ve managed to miss the boat on the whole #LeBroning thing. No Bueno.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'