- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
High School Girl Prematurely Heaves Ball Full-Court At End Of Quarter, Ball Goes In Off The Bounce
The thing about full-court buzzer-beaters is that they beat the buzzer. As in, the buzzer goes off. Last possession of a quarter, half, game, whatever. There is no more basketball after a buzzer-beater, at least for a time.
We’re not sure where this video comes from, but what we do know is this girl here on the black team was a bit overzealous when she grabbed the rebound. Instead of, say, dribbling the ball up court or making an outlet pass, she harnessed her inner time-mismanaging Andy Reid, reared back and fired the ball long. Well, short. Well short, in fact. The ball lands just below the circle, hops up towards the rim, sneaks right over it and plops in off the backboard.
The girl on the opposing team who retrieves the ball stands incredulously; what now? There’s still time on the clock in the quarter, she probably wonders. Finally she inbounds the ball, and the white team is unable to get off a shot before the actual buzzer. And so, incredibly stupid becomes simply incredible.
- Filed Under:
- girls high school basketball
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'