- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Game Winning Half Court Buzzer Beaters: Third Grader Edition
Kobe? LeBron? Dirk? Durant? Don’t need ‘em. We have Mason Kunkel, who hit a half court buzzer beater in overtime to win the game for his third grade basketball team. It doesn’t get more clutch than that.
In what was obviously a defensive struggle as evidenced by the rugged defense played in this snapshot of the game, Kunkel saved his heroics for a grand finale, taking the inbound pass and launching a prayer that found the bottom of the net to give his team the dramatic victory. Such an amazing way to win, such a devastating way to lose. Keep an eye on this kid. This is exactly how Michael Jordan’s career started.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy