- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Game Winning Half Court Buzzer Beaters: Third Grader Edition
Kobe? LeBron? Dirk? Durant? Don’t need ‘em. We have Mason Kunkel, who hit a half court buzzer beater in overtime to win the game for his third grade basketball team. It doesn’t get more clutch than that.
In what was obviously a defensive struggle as evidenced by the rugged defense played in this snapshot of the game, Kunkel saved his heroics for a grand finale, taking the inbound pass and launching a prayer that found the bottom of the net to give his team the dramatic victory. Such an amazing way to win, such a devastating way to lose. Keep an eye on this kid. This is exactly how Michael Jordan’s career started.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts