- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Game Winning Half Court Buzzer Beaters: Third Grader Edition
Kobe? LeBron? Dirk? Durant? Don’t need ‘em. We have Mason Kunkel, who hit a half court buzzer beater in overtime to win the game for his third grade basketball team. It doesn’t get more clutch than that.
In what was obviously a defensive struggle as evidenced by the rugged defense played in this snapshot of the game, Kunkel saved his heroics for a grand finale, taking the inbound pass and launching a prayer that found the bottom of the net to give his team the dramatic victory. Such an amazing way to win, such a devastating way to lose. Keep an eye on this kid. This is exactly how Michael Jordan’s career started.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts