- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gnarly Crash At Grand Prix Of Houston Injures Dario Franchitti, As Many As 13 Fans
The latest report is that no one appears to be seriously injured after a rather spectacular crash at the Grand Prix of Houston today, with Dario Franchitti’s car going airborne and pretty much disintegrating against the fence. Franchitti was taken to a local hospital, and as many as 13 fans were treated for minor injuries, among them a race official.
Will Power won the event, and is in first place in the IndyCar series championship.
Takuma Sato seems to have lost control, with Franchitti hitting him in the rear tire, which sent his car airborne.
An IndyCar spokesperson said Franchitti was transported via ambulance awake and alert to an area hospital, and team owner Chip Ganassi said the three-time Indianapolis 500 winner did not appear to be seriously injured. Two fans have been transported to the hospital.
— Tony J. (@TonyJWriter) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Dario Franchitti
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'