- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Try To Pick Your Favorite Line From Gregg Popovich’s Amazing Pre-Game Press Conference
An hour before Game 7 tipped off, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich gave perhaps the greatest pre-game interview in pre-game interview history. It was as dry, caustic, hilarious and dismissive as so many of his media interactions have been — turned up to 11, with the added bonus of it being Game freakin’ 7 in an hour.
It’s tough to pick a favorite line. Here’s my favorite — read in an extremely sarcastic tone:
“This is one of the joys of my life right. This is great fun. There is nothing I would rather be doing. And the questions are so incisive and well-thought that how could one not enjoy the challenge of trying to find the answer?”
And then, less sarcastically:
“…I do have a good time doing it.”
Runner up — on his players enjoying themselves:
“There’s no eighth game, is there? This is the last game? That’s the best news I’ve heard all day.”
An amazing five minutes of media:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts