- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Try Not To Lose Your Lunch As You Watch This Gymnast Snap His Arm In Half
Seriously, if you’re not one to sit around and watch someone’s arm bend in a direction it was never meant to bend, well, then this isn’t the video for you. Also, if you’re watching this at night, you probably don’t want it to be the last thing you watch before you go to bed.
That said, check it out as this poor kid snaps his arm in half after doing a front flip. One way to think of it is, he’s just “leaving it up there,” like he was playing basketball and popped a jumper in his opponent’s eye. Right? Gell well soon, buddy.
[via I Hate JJR]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts