- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Try Not To Lose Your Lunch As You Watch This Gymnast Snap His Arm In Half
Seriously, if you’re not one to sit around and watch someone’s arm bend in a direction it was never meant to bend, well, then this isn’t the video for you. Also, if you’re watching this at night, you probably don’t want it to be the last thing you watch before you go to bed.
That said, check it out as this poor kid snaps his arm in half after doing a front flip. One way to think of it is, he’s just “leaving it up there,” like he was playing basketball and popped a jumper in his opponent’s eye. Right? Gell well soon, buddy.
[via I Hate JJR]
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Meet Russell Wilson, Texas Rangers Second Baseman?
- Welcome Back Allen Iverson