- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Try Not To Lose Your Lunch As You Watch This Gymnast Snap His Arm In Half
Seriously, if you’re not one to sit around and watch someone’s arm bend in a direction it was never meant to bend, well, then this isn’t the video for you. Also, if you’re watching this at night, you probably don’t want it to be the last thing you watch before you go to bed.
That said, check it out as this poor kid snaps his arm in half after doing a front flip. One way to think of it is, he’s just “leaving it up there,” like he was playing basketball and popped a jumper in his opponent’s eye. Right? Gell well soon, buddy.
[via I Hate JJR]
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?