- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Try Not To Lose Your Lunch As You Watch This Gymnast Snap His Arm In Half
Seriously, if you’re not one to sit around and watch someone’s arm bend in a direction it was never meant to bend, well, then this isn’t the video for you. Also, if you’re watching this at night, you probably don’t want it to be the last thing you watch before you go to bed.
That said, check it out as this poor kid snaps his arm in half after doing a front flip. One way to think of it is, he’s just “leaving it up there,” like he was playing basketball and popped a jumper in his opponent’s eye. Right? Gell well soon, buddy.
[via I Hate JJR]
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.