- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Try Not To Lose Your Lunch As You Watch This Gymnast Snap His Arm In Half
Seriously, if you’re not one to sit around and watch someone’s arm bend in a direction it was never meant to bend, well, then this isn’t the video for you. Also, if you’re watching this at night, you probably don’t want it to be the last thing you watch before you go to bed.
That said, check it out as this poor kid snaps his arm in half after doing a front flip. One way to think of it is, he’s just “leaving it up there,” like he was playing basketball and popped a jumper in his opponent’s eye. Right? Gell well soon, buddy.
[via I Hate JJR]
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!