- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Guy Spends Whole Life Collecting Every Flavor Gatorade Only To Have Mom Force Him To Throw It All Out
– This guy’s angry mom
This is an entirely new concept for us: Hoarding sports drinks. By our count, there have been 32 flavors of the stuff since it hit American shelves in 1967. This guy seems to just have the more recent stuff (all plastic containers) but he’s still got an impressive collection of various promotional bottles and labels, complete with background stories.
We’re sad to say we find this pretty freaking interesting.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead