- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Guy Spends Whole Life Collecting Every Flavor Gatorade Only To Have Mom Force Him To Throw It All Out
– This guy’s angry mom
This is an entirely new concept for us: Hoarding sports drinks. By our count, there have been 32 flavors of the stuff since it hit American shelves in 1967. This guy seems to just have the more recent stuff (all plastic containers) but he’s still got an impressive collection of various promotional bottles and labels, complete with background stories.
We’re sad to say we find this pretty freaking interesting.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts