- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Guy Spends Whole Life Collecting Every Flavor Gatorade Only To Have Mom Force Him To Throw It All Out
– This guy’s angry mom
This is an entirely new concept for us: Hoarding sports drinks. By our count, there have been 32 flavors of the stuff since it hit American shelves in 1967. This guy seems to just have the more recent stuff (all plastic containers) but he’s still got an impressive collection of various promotional bottles and labels, complete with background stories.
We’re sad to say we find this pretty freaking interesting.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles