- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
H.S. Football Player Has Leg Amputated After Game, Returns With Prosthetic And Scores Two TDs
Koni Dole sustained such a traumatic leg injury last October, that his leg needed to be permanently removed below the knee. Now he’s back on the field with an Oscar Pistorius-inspired-blade-prosthetic and running amok on both sides of the ball (two TDs, one sack as DE.) Clearly this hasn’t slowed him down. Watch him squat what appears to be 200 lbs just five months after his surgery.
Oh, and he wrestles…
Oh, and he’s being offered a walk-on scholarship spot at Montana State University. To play football. In college. Unbelievable. Things like this make you wonder why we spend so much time fussing over Johnny Manziel…
H/T Yahoo! Sports
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun