- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
H.S. Football Player Has Leg Amputated After Game, Returns With Prosthetic And Scores Two TDs
Koni Dole sustained such a traumatic leg injury last October, that his leg needed to be permanently removed below the knee. Now he’s back on the field with an Oscar Pistorius-inspired-blade-prosthetic and running amok on both sides of the ball (two TDs, one sack as DE.) Clearly this hasn’t slowed him down. Watch him squat what appears to be 200 lbs just five months after his surgery.
Oh, and he wrestles…
Oh, and he’s being offered a walk-on scholarship spot at Montana State University. To play football. In college. Unbelievable. Things like this make you wonder why we spend so much time fussing over Johnny Manziel…
H/T Yahoo! Sports
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story