- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
HADOUKEN! Yoel Romero Jumps A Foot In The Air, Delivers Knee To The Address Of Clifford Starks’ Face
In case you were watching basketball last night, here’s what you missed over on UFC on FOX 7. Yoel Romero appears to hit the most brain-filled part of Clifford Starks’ body with the “Tiger Knee”, popularized by Sagat in Street Fighter 2. If you can think of a more devastating blow than this (that doesn’t involve biting), please let us know.
H/T Complex Sports
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy