- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
HADOUKEN! Yoel Romero Jumps A Foot In The Air, Delivers Knee To The Address Of Clifford Starks’ Face
In case you were watching basketball last night, here’s what you missed over on UFC on FOX 7. Yoel Romero appears to hit the most brain-filled part of Clifford Starks’ body with the “Tiger Knee”, popularized by Sagat in Street Fighter 2. If you can think of a more devastating blow than this (that doesn’t involve biting), please let us know.
H/T Complex Sports
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- Tony Gonzalez: Absolutely Right About Matt Ryan