- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
HADOUKEN! Yoel Romero Jumps A Foot In The Air, Delivers Knee To The Address Of Clifford Starks’ Face
In case you were watching basketball last night, here’s what you missed over on UFC on FOX 7. Yoel Romero appears to hit the most brain-filled part of Clifford Starks’ body with the “Tiger Knee”, popularized by Sagat in Street Fighter 2. If you can think of a more devastating blow than this (that doesn’t involve biting), please let us know.
H/T Complex Sports
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail