- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
HADOUKEN! Yoel Romero Jumps A Foot In The Air, Delivers Knee To The Address Of Clifford Starks’ Face
In case you were watching basketball last night, here’s what you missed over on UFC on FOX 7. Yoel Romero appears to hit the most brain-filled part of Clifford Starks’ body with the “Tiger Knee”, popularized by Sagat in Street Fighter 2. If you can think of a more devastating blow than this (that doesn’t involve biting), please let us know.
H/T Complex Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts