- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Wouldn’t Show You A French Handball Goal Without Reason, So Check This Out
Trust me, we wouldn’t show you a French Handball goal if it wasn’t worth your time. I’m far from a handball expert, but I lived in Denmark for a few months, and they like handball to a strange degree. They are obsessed, and it’s weird (but awesome). I never saw a goalie score a goal, and I certainly never saw a goalie score a goal with his foot. It’s safe to assume this is pretty rare. The Guardian helpfully points out that the keeper’s name is Francois Xavier Chapon, and he plays for a team named US Ivry.
Francois the Frenchman, making handball history. Now you can go back to never watching a second of what I assume is mediocre professional handball, because that’s how things should be. Stop messing with our news cycle, obscure French athletes.
- Filed Under:
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot