- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We Wouldn’t Show You A French Handball Goal Without Reason, So Check This Out
Trust me, we wouldn’t show you a French Handball goal if it wasn’t worth your time. I’m far from a handball expert, but I lived in Denmark for a few months, and they like handball to a strange degree. They are obsessed, and it’s weird (but awesome). I never saw a goalie score a goal, and I certainly never saw a goalie score a goal with his foot. It’s safe to assume this is pretty rare. The Guardian helpfully points out that the keeper’s name is Francois Xavier Chapon, and he plays for a team named US Ivry.
Francois the Frenchman, making handball history. Now you can go back to never watching a second of what I assume is mediocre professional handball, because that’s how things should be. Stop messing with our news cycle, obscure French athletes.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story