- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We Wouldn’t Show You A French Handball Goal Without Reason, So Check This Out
Trust me, we wouldn’t show you a French Handball goal if it wasn’t worth your time. I’m far from a handball expert, but I lived in Denmark for a few months, and they like handball to a strange degree. They are obsessed, and it’s weird (but awesome). I never saw a goalie score a goal, and I certainly never saw a goalie score a goal with his foot. It’s safe to assume this is pretty rare. The Guardian helpfully points out that the keeper’s name is Francois Xavier Chapon, and he plays for a team named US Ivry.
Francois the Frenchman, making handball history. Now you can go back to never watching a second of what I assume is mediocre professional handball, because that’s how things should be. Stop messing with our news cycle, obscure French athletes.
- Filed Under:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy