- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
One Way To Get Back At A Taunting Opponent: Shove Him To The Ground, Then Pull Your Pants Down In Front Of Everyone
There are many ways to respond to taunts. You could do nothing and be the bigger person (booooooo-ring!). You could respond with a biting insult (feels good, but will it go over their heads?). You could just beat the crap out of them (satisfying in the moment, but could lead to trouble). Or you could do… this:
Our only regret: that this didn’t happen during the Olympics. Sportsmanship and the brotherhood of man are great and all, but do they hold a candle to this? We think not. One thing, though: we bet this guy would feel bad if it turned out his opponent was just trying to be friendly.
- Filed Under:
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever