- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
One Way To Get Back At A Taunting Opponent: Shove Him To The Ground, Then Pull Your Pants Down In Front Of Everyone
There are many ways to respond to taunts. You could do nothing and be the bigger person (booooooo-ring!). You could respond with a biting insult (feels good, but will it go over their heads?). You could just beat the crap out of them (satisfying in the moment, but could lead to trouble). Or you could do… this:
Our only regret: that this didn’t happen during the Olympics. Sportsmanship and the brotherhood of man are great and all, but do they hold a candle to this? We think not. One thing, though: we bet this guy would feel bad if it turned out his opponent was just trying to be friendly.
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow Mocks Himself in Commercial
- NFL Might Start Penalizing Players for Using the N-Word
- The NYT Has an Animal Lover Write an Article About Michael Vick
- Jadeveon Clowney's New Partnership With Puma