- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Way To Get Back At A Taunting Opponent: Shove Him To The Ground, Then Pull Your Pants Down In Front Of Everyone
There are many ways to respond to taunts. You could do nothing and be the bigger person (booooooo-ring!). You could respond with a biting insult (feels good, but will it go over their heads?). You could just beat the crap out of them (satisfying in the moment, but could lead to trouble). Or you could do… this:
Our only regret: that this didn’t happen during the Olympics. Sportsmanship and the brotherhood of man are great and all, but do they hold a candle to this? We think not. One thing, though: we bet this guy would feel bad if it turned out his opponent was just trying to be friendly.
- Filed Under:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier