- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
One Way To Get Back At A Taunting Opponent: Shove Him To The Ground, Then Pull Your Pants Down In Front Of Everyone
There are many ways to respond to taunts. You could do nothing and be the bigger person (booooooo-ring!). You could respond with a biting insult (feels good, but will it go over their heads?). You could just beat the crap out of them (satisfying in the moment, but could lead to trouble). Or you could do… this:
Our only regret: that this didn’t happen during the Olympics. Sportsmanship and the brotherhood of man are great and all, but do they hold a candle to this? We think not. One thing, though: we bet this guy would feel bad if it turned out his opponent was just trying to be friendly.
- Filed Under:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?