- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
One Way To Get Back At A Taunting Opponent: Shove Him To The Ground, Then Pull Your Pants Down In Front Of Everyone
There are many ways to respond to taunts. You could do nothing and be the bigger person (booooooo-ring!). You could respond with a biting insult (feels good, but will it go over their heads?). You could just beat the crap out of them (satisfying in the moment, but could lead to trouble). Or you could do… this:
Our only regret: that this didn’t happen during the Olympics. Sportsmanship and the brotherhood of man are great and all, but do they hold a candle to this? We think not. One thing, though: we bet this guy would feel bad if it turned out his opponent was just trying to be friendly.
- Filed Under:
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'