- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Headline Of The Day So Far: ‘Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early’
This story is filled with so much comedy goodness that I don’t know where to start. Well, how about with the potential criminal charges? That’s always a good place. While at the Penn Valley Rodeo (north of Sacramento, CA), Anthony Hill and his wife, Christina Salinas, got into an argument which resulted in the woman biting her husband in the penis.
Hill wanted to leave early, she wanted to stay. When they got home, the argument continued. Salinas’ ex-husband tried to separate the two, and when both men went to hold her down, that’s when she allegedly bit his penis.
But he says he’s already made up with her, saying it’s just what they normally do — except they don’t call 911.
“I’ve assaulted her before in arguments,” Hill said. “We work it out and I went beyond that.”
Other important notes:
• According to the story, Anthony had never been to a rodeo before. Yep, it was literally his first rodeo.
• The couple live in Rough and Ready, CA.
• The station covering the story even worked up a fancy graphic for the occasion. Nice one, CBS13-Sacramento graphics team. Although instead of a horseshoe I would have gone with a set of teeth. Or a penis.
The happy couple. And a friend.
- Filed Under:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy