- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Headline Of The Day So Far: ‘Wife Bites Husband’s Genitals Because He Made Her Leave The Rodeo Early’
This story is filled with so much comedy goodness that I don’t know where to start. Well, how about with the potential criminal charges? That’s always a good place. While at the Penn Valley Rodeo (north of Sacramento, CA), Anthony Hill and his wife, Christina Salinas, got into an argument which resulted in the woman biting her husband in the penis.
Hill wanted to leave early, she wanted to stay. When they got home, the argument continued. Salinas’ ex-husband tried to separate the two, and when both men went to hold her down, that’s when she allegedly bit his penis.
But he says he’s already made up with her, saying it’s just what they normally do — except they don’t call 911.
“I’ve assaulted her before in arguments,” Hill said. “We work it out and I went beyond that.”
Other important notes:
• According to the story, Anthony had never been to a rodeo before. Yep, it was literally his first rodeo.
• The couple live in Rough and Ready, CA.
• The station covering the story even worked up a fancy graphic for the occasion. Nice one, CBS13-Sacramento graphics team. Although instead of a horseshoe I would have gone with a set of teeth. Or a penis.
The happy couple. And a friend.
- Filed Under:
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts