- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s An Insane Handball Goal That Ignores The Laws Of Physics
The European Handball Championships might be the best sporting event that you’ve never watched. Seriously, I lived in Denmark for four months, and people go crazy for this shit. The only downside is that any good American athlete could step in and immediately dominate, but if you ignore that fact, you realize that the game is fun as hell.
This goal comes from Danish legend Mikkel Hansen, whom my friend once recognized on the streets of Copenhagen, greeting him with the only Danish phrase he knew, “tak men nej tak,” or “thanks, but no thanks.” (Imagine going up to Derek Jeter in New York, smiling, and greeting him with, “thanks, but no thanks,” and a handshake.) Hansen impressively responded with, “Okay.” (In a Danish accent.)
Thanks, but no thanks, Sir Isaac Newton.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts