- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s An Insane Handball Goal That Ignores The Laws Of Physics
The European Handball Championships might be the best sporting event that you’ve never watched. Seriously, I lived in Denmark for four months, and people go crazy for this shit. The only downside is that any good American athlete could step in and immediately dominate, but if you ignore that fact, you realize that the game is fun as hell.
This goal comes from Danish legend Mikkel Hansen, whom my friend once recognized on the streets of Copenhagen, greeting him with the only Danish phrase he knew, “tak men nej tak,” or “thanks, but no thanks.” (Imagine going up to Derek Jeter in New York, smiling, and greeting him with, “thanks, but no thanks,” and a handshake.) Hansen impressively responded with, “Okay.” (In a Danish accent.)
Thanks, but no thanks, Sir Isaac Newton.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'