- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Merry Christmas From The Lovely Ladies Of The NHL, NBA, And NFL
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- You've Got To Watch This Post-Game Rant For The Ages By SIU Coach Barry Hinson
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
LeBron James Dunked All Over The Philippines, But Also Got Posterized By A High Schooler
LeBron James visited the Philippines today (or, as they call it in the Philippines, yesterday) to promote sneakers or Nike or himself or something, and he coached an exhibition game at the Mall of Asia to do so. Except LeBron James isn’t a coach, he’s a basketball player. So he jumped into the game to play some basketball. Unsurprisingly, he dominated his relatively tiny opponents and probably could run for president of the Philippines and win because of it:
BUT WAIT. In pre-game warmups, it appears that the King was posterized by a high school kid named Kobe (OMG) Paras. Ok, well, it’s not like LeBron was really contesting the dunk, but from this angle it definitely looks like something I’d want hanging on my wall (via That NBA Lottery Pick):
We can probably conclude that LeBron James is absolute garbage and/or the greatest player on Earth. Got that?
- Could Floyd Fight at Barclays Center in 2014?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Urijah Faber Excited for 2014 Title Shot
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?