- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James Dunked All Over The Philippines, But Also Got Posterized By A High Schooler
LeBron James visited the Philippines today (or, as they call it in the Philippines, yesterday) to promote sneakers or Nike or himself or something, and he coached an exhibition game at the Mall of Asia to do so. Except LeBron James isn’t a coach, he’s a basketball player. So he jumped into the game to play some basketball. Unsurprisingly, he dominated his relatively tiny opponents and probably could run for president of the Philippines and win because of it:
BUT WAIT. In pre-game warmups, it appears that the King was posterized by a high school kid named Kobe (OMG) Paras. Ok, well, it’s not like LeBron was really contesting the dunk, but from this angle it definitely looks like something I’d want hanging on my wall (via That NBA Lottery Pick):
We can probably conclude that LeBron James is absolute garbage and/or the greatest player on Earth. Got that?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts