- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LeBron James Dunked All Over The Philippines, But Also Got Posterized By A High Schooler
LeBron James visited the Philippines today (or, as they call it in the Philippines, yesterday) to promote sneakers or Nike or himself or something, and he coached an exhibition game at the Mall of Asia to do so. Except LeBron James isn’t a coach, he’s a basketball player. So he jumped into the game to play some basketball. Unsurprisingly, he dominated his relatively tiny opponents and probably could run for president of the Philippines and win because of it:
BUT WAIT. In pre-game warmups, it appears that the King was posterized by a high school kid named Kobe (OMG) Paras. Ok, well, it’s not like LeBron was really contesting the dunk, but from this angle it definitely looks like something I’d want hanging on my wall (via That NBA Lottery Pick):
We can probably conclude that LeBron James is absolute garbage and/or the greatest player on Earth. Got that?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story