- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LeBron James Dunked All Over The Philippines, But Also Got Posterized By A High Schooler
LeBron James visited the Philippines today (or, as they call it in the Philippines, yesterday) to promote sneakers or Nike or himself or something, and he coached an exhibition game at the Mall of Asia to do so. Except LeBron James isn’t a coach, he’s a basketball player. So he jumped into the game to play some basketball. Unsurprisingly, he dominated his relatively tiny opponents and probably could run for president of the Philippines and win because of it:
BUT WAIT. In pre-game warmups, it appears that the King was posterized by a high school kid named Kobe (OMG) Paras. Ok, well, it’s not like LeBron was really contesting the dunk, but from this angle it definitely looks like something I’d want hanging on my wall (via That NBA Lottery Pick):
We can probably conclude that LeBron James is absolute garbage and/or the greatest player on Earth. Got that?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'