- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s What Bryan Bullington Thinks Of Your Time Out Request
We’re not sure if this pitch actually hit Hanshin Tigers batter Ryota Arai, but it came pretty close. It happened during a Nippon Professional Baseball game recently between the Tigers and the Hiroshima Toyo Carp, whose pitcher, Bryan Bullington, apparently does not like delays.
Bullington is a former No. 1 overall pick in the 2002 MLB draft by the Pittsburgh Pirates, and also apparently does not like the fact that he’s now pitching in Japan.
The incident happens at the :42 mark of the video. Or, just watch below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts