- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Why You Don’t Ask Roger Mayweather About Adrien Broner…
Adrien “The Problem” Broner lost a decision to Marcos Maidana on Saturday, knocking him down twice on his way to the WBA welterweight championship. So why is anyone still talking about Broner — who was heavily favored to win — as the next big thing in boxing.
Might it have something to do with his ostentatious, obnoxious demeanor, synonymous with boxing’s greats? Or might it just be that the media is scrambling to find an American to replace Floyd “Money” when he retires sometime in the near future?
One thing’s for sure, Floyd’s trainer/uncle (not dad, though they look identical) Roger Mayweather doesn’t give a shit about Broner. We hope you enjoy his expletive-laden response to the question, “Is ‘The Problem’ the next ‘Money’?”
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts