- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s Why You Don’t Ask Roger Mayweather About Adrien Broner…
Adrien “The Problem” Broner lost a decision to Marcos Maidana on Saturday, knocking him down twice on his way to the WBA welterweight championship. So why is anyone still talking about Broner — who was heavily favored to win — as the next big thing in boxing.
Might it have something to do with his ostentatious, obnoxious demeanor, synonymous with boxing’s greats? Or might it just be that the media is scrambling to find an American to replace Floyd “Money” when he retires sometime in the near future?
One thing’s for sure, Floyd’s trainer/uncle (not dad, though they look identical) Roger Mayweather doesn’t give a shit about Broner. We hope you enjoy his expletive-laden response to the question, “Is ‘The Problem’ the next ‘Money’?”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts