- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Why You Don’t Ask Roger Mayweather About Adrien Broner…
Adrien “The Problem” Broner lost a decision to Marcos Maidana on Saturday, knocking him down twice on his way to the WBA welterweight championship. So why is anyone still talking about Broner — who was heavily favored to win — as the next big thing in boxing.
Might it have something to do with his ostentatious, obnoxious demeanor, synonymous with boxing’s greats? Or might it just be that the media is scrambling to find an American to replace Floyd “Money” when he retires sometime in the near future?
One thing’s for sure, Floyd’s trainer/uncle (not dad, though they look identical) Roger Mayweather doesn’t give a shit about Broner. We hope you enjoy his expletive-laden response to the question, “Is ‘The Problem’ the next ‘Money’?”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts