- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Why You Don’t Ask Roger Mayweather About Adrien Broner…
Adrien “The Problem” Broner lost a decision to Marcos Maidana on Saturday, knocking him down twice on his way to the WBA welterweight championship. So why is anyone still talking about Broner — who was heavily favored to win — as the next big thing in boxing.
Might it have something to do with his ostentatious, obnoxious demeanor, synonymous with boxing’s greats? Or might it just be that the media is scrambling to find an American to replace Floyd “Money” when he retires sometime in the near future?
One thing’s for sure, Floyd’s trainer/uncle (not dad, though they look identical) Roger Mayweather doesn’t give a shit about Broner. We hope you enjoy his expletive-laden response to the question, “Is ‘The Problem’ the next ‘Money’?”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success