- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Why You Don’t Ask Roger Mayweather About Adrien Broner…
Adrien “The Problem” Broner lost a decision to Marcos Maidana on Saturday, knocking him down twice on his way to the WBA welterweight championship. So why is anyone still talking about Broner — who was heavily favored to win — as the next big thing in boxing.
Might it have something to do with his ostentatious, obnoxious demeanor, synonymous with boxing’s greats? Or might it just be that the media is scrambling to find an American to replace Floyd “Money” when he retires sometime in the near future?
One thing’s for sure, Floyd’s trainer/uncle (not dad, though they look identical) Roger Mayweather doesn’t give a shit about Broner. We hope you enjoy his expletive-laden response to the question, “Is ‘The Problem’ the next ‘Money’?”
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot