- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hey A-Rod: This Is Why You Don’t Get The Benefit Of The Doubt
A-Rod is more than a little upset that he’s being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs by the MLB. He’s annoyed that he’s had to sit and listen to the testimony “liars and felons.” He’s refusing to participate in his arbitration until Bud Selig does the same.
A-Rod, a reminder: This 2007 interview with Katie Couric, in which you passionately and definitively deny taking PEDs — only to admit you were lying less than two years later — is why everyone thinks you’re full of shit. Because, you know, you’ve been proven to be full of shit.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai