- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hey A-Rod: This Is Why You Don’t Get The Benefit Of The Doubt
A-Rod is more than a little upset that he’s being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs by the MLB. He’s annoyed that he’s had to sit and listen to the testimony “liars and felons.” He’s refusing to participate in his arbitration until Bud Selig does the same.
A-Rod, a reminder: This 2007 interview with Katie Couric, in which you passionately and definitively deny taking PEDs — only to admit you were lying less than two years later — is why everyone thinks you’re full of shit. Because, you know, you’ve been proven to be full of shit.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- The Best Courtside Celebrity Pics