- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hey A-Rod: This Is Why You Don’t Get The Benefit Of The Doubt
A-Rod is more than a little upset that he’s being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs by the MLB. He’s annoyed that he’s had to sit and listen to the testimony “liars and felons.” He’s refusing to participate in his arbitration until Bud Selig does the same.
A-Rod, a reminder: This 2007 interview with Katie Couric, in which you passionately and definitively deny taking PEDs — only to admit you were lying less than two years later — is why everyone thinks you’re full of shit. Because, you know, you’ve been proven to be full of shit.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs