- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Hey A-Rod: This Is Why You Don’t Get The Benefit Of The Doubt
A-Rod is more than a little upset that he’s being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs by the MLB. He’s annoyed that he’s had to sit and listen to the testimony “liars and felons.” He’s refusing to participate in his arbitration until Bud Selig does the same.
A-Rod, a reminder: This 2007 interview with Katie Couric, in which you passionately and definitively deny taking PEDs — only to admit you were lying less than two years later — is why everyone thinks you’re full of shit. Because, you know, you’ve been proven to be full of shit.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'