- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hey A-Rod: This Is Why You Don’t Get The Benefit Of The Doubt
A-Rod is more than a little upset that he’s being accused of taking performance enhancing drugs by the MLB. He’s annoyed that he’s had to sit and listen to the testimony “liars and felons.” He’s refusing to participate in his arbitration until Bud Selig does the same.
A-Rod, a reminder: This 2007 interview with Katie Couric, in which you passionately and definitively deny taking PEDs — only to admit you were lying less than two years later — is why everyone thinks you’re full of shit. Because, you know, you’ve been proven to be full of shit.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts