- Meet Joakim Noah's Father, Who Is Definitely Joakim Noah's Father
- Wichita State Lost The MVC Title Game, According To Their Own Shirts
- A Light At The End Of The Nerd Tunnel: Nate Silver Declares Start Date For FiveThirtyEight Site
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Rubs Your Butt
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Hey Look, It’s Paul Pierce At A Dunk Contest In High School
It’s hard to imagine that Paul Pierce could dunk impressively once upon a time, now that his game is built on wile and ingenuity more than anything else. But Pierce was a do-it-all two-guard back in the day, and he could throw it down when called upon. Like for high school dunk contests, say – even though he might be a bit overly ambitious here.
Though you might be shocked at first part of the video, in which Kevin Garnett shoots threes, know that the three-point distance in high school is approximately equal to the distance of his patented long twos now.
(Skip to 2:00 for Pierce.)
- Filed Under:
- Paul Pierce
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes