- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Hey Look, It’s Paul Pierce At A Dunk Contest In High School
It’s hard to imagine that Paul Pierce could dunk impressively once upon a time, now that his game is built on wile and ingenuity more than anything else. But Pierce was a do-it-all two-guard back in the day, and he could throw it down when called upon. Like for high school dunk contests, say – even though he might be a bit overly ambitious here.
Though you might be shocked at first part of the video, in which Kevin Garnett shoots threes, know that the three-point distance in high school is approximately equal to the distance of his patented long twos now.
(Skip to 2:00 for Pierce.)
- Filed Under:
- Paul Pierce
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time