- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hey Look, It’s Paul Pierce At A Dunk Contest In High School
It’s hard to imagine that Paul Pierce could dunk impressively once upon a time, now that his game is built on wile and ingenuity more than anything else. But Pierce was a do-it-all two-guard back in the day, and he could throw it down when called upon. Like for high school dunk contests, say – even though he might be a bit overly ambitious here.
Though you might be shocked at first part of the video, in which Kevin Garnett shoots threes, know that the three-point distance in high school is approximately equal to the distance of his patented long twos now.
(Skip to 2:00 for Pierce.)
- Filed Under:
- Paul Pierce
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts