- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fake Fight Between Mascots At High School Basketball Game Quickly Becomes Real Fight Between Mascots At High School Basketball Game
Why yes, they take their rivalry games seriously in Kentucky. What was supposed to be a staged fight between the Male Bulldog (“Male” is the name of a Louisville high school; we don’t know the sex of the Bulldog) and the Manual Ram quickly got heated, as the fake fracas between mascots — a staple in sports, even at the pro level – quickly turned real, and eventually had to be broken up by adults. Kentucky!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts