- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
High School Pitcher And Catcher Probably Most Popular Kids In School After This Ridiculous Catch
Thought Derrick Salberg had given you your fill of amazing catches in otherwise-obscure amateur baseball games for the time being (and it can’t be said enough that that was an unbelievable catch)? Think again. Because yesterday, a high school baseball game in Ohio provided a tag team catch that… well, it’s hard to compare with Salsberg’s. This one was a different kind of spectacular. But wow, was it spectacular. Take it away, pitcher Joe Robie and catcher Corey Tipton:
The Toledo Blade said the game (won by St. John’s – i.e. Robie’s and Tipton’s team) “will be remembered for its wild sixth inning.” Well, this play happened in the third, so… we’ll have to respectfully disagree.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!