- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
High School Pitcher And Catcher Probably Most Popular Kids In School After This Ridiculous Catch
Thought Derrick Salberg had given you your fill of amazing catches in otherwise-obscure amateur baseball games for the time being (and it can’t be said enough that that was an unbelievable catch)? Think again. Because yesterday, a high school baseball game in Ohio provided a tag team catch that… well, it’s hard to compare with Salsberg’s. This one was a different kind of spectacular. But wow, was it spectacular. Take it away, pitcher Joe Robie and catcher Corey Tipton:
The Toledo Blade said the game (won by St. John’s – i.e. Robie’s and Tipton’s team) “will be remembered for its wild sixth inning.” Well, this play happened in the third, so… we’ll have to respectfully disagree.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week