- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
High School Pitcher And Catcher Probably Most Popular Kids In School After This Ridiculous Catch
Thought Derrick Salberg had given you your fill of amazing catches in otherwise-obscure amateur baseball games for the time being (and it can’t be said enough that that was an unbelievable catch)? Think again. Because yesterday, a high school baseball game in Ohio provided a tag team catch that… well, it’s hard to compare with Salsberg’s. This one was a different kind of spectacular. But wow, was it spectacular. Take it away, pitcher Joe Robie and catcher Corey Tipton:
The Toledo Blade said the game (won by St. John’s – i.e. Robie’s and Tipton’s team) “will be remembered for its wild sixth inning.” Well, this play happened in the third, so… we’ll have to respectfully disagree.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters