- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
High School Pitcher And Catcher Probably Most Popular Kids In School After This Ridiculous Catch
Thought Derrick Salberg had given you your fill of amazing catches in otherwise-obscure amateur baseball games for the time being (and it can’t be said enough that that was an unbelievable catch)? Think again. Because yesterday, a high school baseball game in Ohio provided a tag team catch that… well, it’s hard to compare with Salsberg’s. This one was a different kind of spectacular. But wow, was it spectacular. Take it away, pitcher Joe Robie and catcher Corey Tipton:
The Toledo Blade said the game (won by St. John’s – i.e. Robie’s and Tipton’s team) “will be remembered for its wild sixth inning.” Well, this play happened in the third, so… we’ll have to respectfully disagree.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story