- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
High School QB Scrambles For 20 Seconds, Unleashes 40-Yard Hail Mary, Scores Touchdown, (Gets Girl?)
John Muir high school quarterback Dejon Williams (pronounced like the mustard) appears to be very difficult to tackle because his jersey is absolutely drenched in swag. Watch him run in a circle for almost half a minute — even standing still for a second — only to huck a 45-yard bomb into the arms of wideout Marceles Clash.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts