- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
High School Senior Christian Terrell With The Posterizing Dunk Of The Year
Christian Terrell, a senior shooting guard at Providence High School in Jacksonville, threw down an absolutely nasty posterizing dunk yesterday, trucking over a defender in the process. Terrell is listed at just 6’2″ but he looked a lot taller on this play. He’s received interest from a few colleges, including 2013 NCAA Tournament Cinderella team Florida Gulf Coast University. We can see why when he’s throwing down filth like this. Enjoy.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?