- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
High School Senior Christian Terrell With The Posterizing Dunk Of The Year
Christian Terrell, a senior shooting guard at Providence High School in Jacksonville, threw down an absolutely nasty posterizing dunk yesterday, trucking over a defender in the process. Terrell is listed at just 6’2″ but he looked a lot taller on this play. He’s received interest from a few colleges, including 2013 NCAA Tournament Cinderella team Florida Gulf Coast University. We can see why when he’s throwing down filth like this. Enjoy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts