- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How To Embarrass Your Son: Run Onto The Ice During Fight, Get Yelled At By Ref
I played two sports as a kid. I play one sport in college. My parents attended some of my games over the years. Thankfully, they’re weren’t the type to over-enthusiastically cheer. We had kids with parents like that on the team. Guess who got made fun of for it?
So now we get this hockey mom. A fight breaks out in this youth game, one referee tries to break things up, the other sort of watches. This mom, though, is ready to take things into her own hands – that is, until she gets completely shown up by this ref.
h/t Barstool Sports
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story