- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hole In One: Foul Ball Lands In Cup Holder At Minor League Game
Someday, in the not-too-distant future at the newer ballparks, all foul balls will land in cup holders. It will make it much more convenient for fans not to have to fight each other for foul balls.
Erie Seawolves’ third baseman Brandon Douglas can now say he’s done something no other player has done — hit a foul ball into a cup holder in the stands. I’m not sure I’m as impressed as this announcer, but it’s still pretty amazing.
Sunday’s Eastern League (Class-AA) game was between the Seawolves and the Altoona Curve. Douglas should win a large stuffed animal for this feat, should he not?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts