- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Hole In One: Foul Ball Lands In Cup Holder At Minor League Game
Someday, in the not-too-distant future at the newer ballparks, all foul balls will land in cup holders. It will make it much more convenient for fans not to have to fight each other for foul balls.
Erie Seawolves’ third baseman Brandon Douglas can now say he’s done something no other player has done — hit a foul ball into a cup holder in the stands. I’m not sure I’m as impressed as this announcer, but it’s still pretty amazing.
Sunday’s Eastern League (Class-AA) game was between the Seawolves and the Altoona Curve. Douglas should win a large stuffed animal for this feat, should he not?
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense