- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Hole In One: Foul Ball Lands In Cup Holder At Minor League Game
Someday, in the not-too-distant future at the newer ballparks, all foul balls will land in cup holders. It will make it much more convenient for fans not to have to fight each other for foul balls.
Erie Seawolves’ third baseman Brandon Douglas can now say he’s done something no other player has done — hit a foul ball into a cup holder in the stands. I’m not sure I’m as impressed as this announcer, but it’s still pretty amazing.
Sunday’s Eastern League (Class-AA) game was between the Seawolves and the Altoona Curve. Douglas should win a large stuffed animal for this feat, should he not?
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo