- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Hole In One: Foul Ball Lands In Cup Holder At Minor League Game
Someday, in the not-too-distant future at the newer ballparks, all foul balls will land in cup holders. It will make it much more convenient for fans not to have to fight each other for foul balls.
Erie Seawolves’ third baseman Brandon Douglas can now say he’s done something no other player has done — hit a foul ball into a cup holder in the stands. I’m not sure I’m as impressed as this announcer, but it’s still pretty amazing.
Sunday’s Eastern League (Class-AA) game was between the Seawolves and the Altoona Curve. Douglas should win a large stuffed animal for this feat, should he not?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story