- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hole In One: Foul Ball Lands In Cup Holder At Minor League Game
Someday, in the not-too-distant future at the newer ballparks, all foul balls will land in cup holders. It will make it much more convenient for fans not to have to fight each other for foul balls.
Erie Seawolves’ third baseman Brandon Douglas can now say he’s done something no other player has done — hit a foul ball into a cup holder in the stands. I’m not sure I’m as impressed as this announcer, but it’s still pretty amazing.
Sunday’s Eastern League (Class-AA) game was between the Seawolves and the Altoona Curve. Douglas should win a large stuffed animal for this feat, should he not?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week