- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Holy Shit This Gigantic Child Just Pancaked A Would-be Tackler In Pee-Wee Football
We’re not sure if this is the same humungous kid we talked about last year, or even if it’s a new video (appears to be), but we can’t stop watching it. Whoever this kid is, he’s got to be damn near close to 300-pounds playing with kid’s half his size. That makes him more of an Andy Reid-sized child than a Tony Picard — who tops the scales at 400-pounds. Either way, Mom’s not gonna be happy when she finds out you’re playing against a relative of “The Mountain” from Game of Thrones (who also tried to play football, coincidentally).
We just had to give this thing the Jim Ross treatment (sorry kid).
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever