- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Holy Shit This Gigantic Child Just Pancaked A Would-be Tackler In Pee-Wee Football
We’re not sure if this is the same humungous kid we talked about last year, or even if it’s a new video (appears to be), but we can’t stop watching it. Whoever this kid is, he’s got to be damn near close to 300-pounds playing with kid’s half his size. That makes him more of an Andy Reid-sized child than a Tony Picard — who tops the scales at 400-pounds. Either way, Mom’s not gonna be happy when she finds out you’re playing against a relative of “The Mountain” from Game of Thrones (who also tried to play football, coincidentally).
We just had to give this thing the Jim Ross treatment (sorry kid).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts