- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
America: Is This The Worst Possible Way To Lose A Hockey Game?
In low-scoring hockey games, sometimes you just have to throw the puck at the net and hope for a good bounce. Or, in this case, throw it in off the boards and hope for the luckiest (or unluckiest, depending on your rooting interests) bounce in the history of hockey.
That was the story last night in Game 3 of the AHL’s Calder Cup finals. The Norfolk Admirals carried a 2-0 series lead into the contest versus the Toronto Marlies. Both goaltenders were unbeatable in the first 60 minutes, so the game went into overtime. And that’s when it happened. The most unbearable, unlucky, freakish way to lose a hockey game. To make matters worse for Toronto, it fell behind 3-0 in the series off that goal. The player’s reactions tell the story. Don’t even know if breaking your stick over the goal will make you feel one percent better, but it’s a good start.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million