- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
America: Is This The Worst Possible Way To Lose A Hockey Game?
In low-scoring hockey games, sometimes you just have to throw the puck at the net and hope for a good bounce. Or, in this case, throw it in off the boards and hope for the luckiest (or unluckiest, depending on your rooting interests) bounce in the history of hockey.
That was the story last night in Game 3 of the AHL’s Calder Cup finals. The Norfolk Admirals carried a 2-0 series lead into the contest versus the Toronto Marlies. Both goaltenders were unbeatable in the first 60 minutes, so the game went into overtime. And that’s when it happened. The most unbearable, unlucky, freakish way to lose a hockey game. To make matters worse for Toronto, it fell behind 3-0 in the series off that goal. The player’s reactions tell the story. Don’t even know if breaking your stick over the goal will make you feel one percent better, but it’s a good start.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts