- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
Here’s Addie Olson, a reporter for ABC 5 in Des Moines, Iowa. She was trying to do a live report from The Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, but many of the cyclists were more interested in getting on TV than with their position in the race.
— Nathan T. Wright (@nathantwright) July 29, 2014
So Olson posted a bunch of the stills to her Instagram page, highlighting the biggest jerks.
Final result: Addie Olson wins. I had never heard of her before this, but now I’m a fan. As for the cyclists and the troll, they are already forgotten. She’ll be on ESPN or Fox before the summer is over.
- Filed Under:
- Media Monster
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts