- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
How Not To Throw A Ceremonial First Pitch
This incredible example of how not to throw out the ceremonial first pitch comes to us from South Korea. Meet Jessica Jung, who was born in San Francisco and now sings for a Korean pop group called “Girls’ Generation.” Also, she can’t throw a ball for shit.
There is some fantastic build up here. She’s slowly escorted to the mound by two eager uh, things (I guess that’s the mascot?), she takes her time getting prepared, winding up, and then… fails miserably. Strange that they have a batter actually stand there for the first pitch — like he would actually swing at something she threw.
h/t Bob’s Blitz
- Filed Under:
- ceremonial first pitch
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence