- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Not To Throw A Ceremonial First Pitch
This incredible example of how not to throw out the ceremonial first pitch comes to us from South Korea. Meet Jessica Jung, who was born in San Francisco and now sings for a Korean pop group called “Girls’ Generation.” Also, she can’t throw a ball for shit.
There is some fantastic build up here. She’s slowly escorted to the mound by two eager uh, things (I guess that’s the mascot?), she takes her time getting prepared, winding up, and then… fails miserably. Strange that they have a batter actually stand there for the first pitch — like he would actually swing at something she threw.
h/t Bob’s Blitz
- Filed Under:
- ceremonial first pitch
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story