- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How Not To Throw A Ceremonial First Pitch
This incredible example of how not to throw out the ceremonial first pitch comes to us from South Korea. Meet Jessica Jung, who was born in San Francisco and now sings for a Korean pop group called “Girls’ Generation.” Also, she can’t throw a ball for shit.
There is some fantastic build up here. She’s slowly escorted to the mound by two eager uh, things (I guess that’s the mascot?), she takes her time getting prepared, winding up, and then… fails miserably. Strange that they have a batter actually stand there for the first pitch — like he would actually swing at something she threw.
h/t Bob’s Blitz
- Filed Under:
- ceremonial first pitch
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts