- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How To Become The Coolest Long Snapper At Your High School: Do All These Things
We don’t want to say “coolest person” because, to be fair, the quarterback is probably the coolest, not the guy who hikes the ball a long way. But this will definitely make you the coolest long snapper, no doubt. It will also make you a boatload of money, as you will probably go to the NFL if you can transfer these skills to the field.
Nick DiChiara is a Boston high school senior who’s headed to Colgate next fall. Nick, if football doesn’t work out for you, can we suggest the circus? Or maybe a substitute teacher. You seem like you’d be a rad substitute teacher. But go for football, dude. Not many people can block shots by throwing a football between their legs.
Bonus points are awarded for the use of ‘Big Willie Style,” as always.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts