- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How To Become The Coolest Long Snapper At Your High School: Do All These Things
We don’t want to say “coolest person” because, to be fair, the quarterback is probably the coolest, not the guy who hikes the ball a long way. But this will definitely make you the coolest long snapper, no doubt. It will also make you a boatload of money, as you will probably go to the NFL if you can transfer these skills to the field.
Nick DiChiara is a Boston high school senior who’s headed to Colgate next fall. Nick, if football doesn’t work out for you, can we suggest the circus? Or maybe a substitute teacher. You seem like you’d be a rad substitute teacher. But go for football, dude. Not many people can block shots by throwing a football between their legs.
Bonus points are awarded for the use of ‘Big Willie Style,” as always.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot