- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
How To Become The Coolest Long Snapper At Your High School: Do All These Things
We don’t want to say “coolest person” because, to be fair, the quarterback is probably the coolest, not the guy who hikes the ball a long way. But this will definitely make you the coolest long snapper, no doubt. It will also make you a boatload of money, as you will probably go to the NFL if you can transfer these skills to the field.
Nick DiChiara is a Boston high school senior who’s headed to Colgate next fall. Nick, if football doesn’t work out for you, can we suggest the circus? Or maybe a substitute teacher. You seem like you’d be a rad substitute teacher. But go for football, dude. Not many people can block shots by throwing a football between their legs.
Bonus points are awarded for the use of ‘Big Willie Style,” as always.
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Top Waiver Wire Pickups Headed Into Fantasy Playoffs
- Alex Morgan Engaged to Boyfriend Servando Carrasco
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique