- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Humanity Reacts To Anderson Silva’s Leg Break
Anderson Silva has been in the UFC game for a long time, so he probably knew that, at one point or another, he’d suffer a gruesome injury like this one. But let’s be honest, no matter how much you accept the inevitability of something terrible happening, nothing can prepare you for your tibia and fibula cleanly breaking into two pieces. Nothing.
Also, nothing can prepare you for seeing it happen, either. Truly nasty.
Watch the Brazilian UFC legend’s leg mutilating kick on Chris Weidman here, or, if you’re a squeamish wuss like me, hide from it in terror until you’re guilted into watching it because everyone you know has seen it. Reactions from the break heard round the world at the top of the page (including Ronda Rousey’s). My reaction girlish reaction below.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion