- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Humanity Reacts To Anderson Silva’s Leg Break
Anderson Silva has been in the UFC game for a long time, so he probably knew that, at one point or another, he’d suffer a gruesome injury like this one. But let’s be honest, no matter how much you accept the inevitability of something terrible happening, nothing can prepare you for your tibia and fibula cleanly breaking into two pieces. Nothing.
Also, nothing can prepare you for seeing it happen, either. Truly nasty.
Watch the Brazilian UFC legend’s leg mutilating kick on Chris Weidman here, or, if you’re a squeamish wuss like me, hide from it in terror until you’re guilted into watching it because everyone you know has seen it. Reactions from the break heard round the world at the top of the page (including Ronda Rousey’s). My reaction girlish reaction below.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story