- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Humanity Reacts To Anderson Silva’s Leg Break
Anderson Silva has been in the UFC game for a long time, so he probably knew that, at one point or another, he’d suffer a gruesome injury like this one. But let’s be honest, no matter how much you accept the inevitability of something terrible happening, nothing can prepare you for your tibia and fibula cleanly breaking into two pieces. Nothing.
Also, nothing can prepare you for seeing it happen, either. Truly nasty.
Watch the Brazilian UFC legend’s leg mutilating kick on Chris Weidman here, or, if you’re a squeamish wuss like me, hide from it in terror until you’re guilted into watching it because everyone you know has seen it. Reactions from the break heard round the world at the top of the page (including Ronda Rousey’s). My reaction girlish reaction below.
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Why Is Josh Thomson Still Firing Shots At Ben Henderson?
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- Lyoto Machida Received a Bonus Straight From Dana White's Pocket After Beating Tito Ortiz