- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Humanity Reacts To Anderson Silva’s Leg Break
Anderson Silva has been in the UFC game for a long time, so he probably knew that, at one point or another, he’d suffer a gruesome injury like this one. But let’s be honest, no matter how much you accept the inevitability of something terrible happening, nothing can prepare you for your tibia and fibula cleanly breaking into two pieces. Nothing.
Also, nothing can prepare you for seeing it happen, either. Truly nasty.
Watch the Brazilian UFC legend’s leg mutilating kick on Chris Weidman here, or, if you’re a squeamish wuss like me, hide from it in terror until you’re guilted into watching it because everyone you know has seen it. Reactions from the break heard round the world at the top of the page (including Ronda Rousey’s). My reaction girlish reaction below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts