- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Humanity Reacts To Anderson Silva’s Leg Break
Anderson Silva has been in the UFC game for a long time, so he probably knew that, at one point or another, he’d suffer a gruesome injury like this one. But let’s be honest, no matter how much you accept the inevitability of something terrible happening, nothing can prepare you for your tibia and fibula cleanly breaking into two pieces. Nothing.
Also, nothing can prepare you for seeing it happen, either. Truly nasty.
Watch the Brazilian UFC legend’s leg mutilating kick on Chris Weidman here, or, if you’re a squeamish wuss like me, hide from it in terror until you’re guilted into watching it because everyone you know has seen it. Reactions from the break heard round the world at the top of the page (including Ronda Rousey’s). My reaction girlish reaction below.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178