- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Huntington Beach Surf Dog Competition: Now With Costumes
Los Angeles, of course, has no NFL team — so every Sunday people dress up their dogs, grab their surfboards and head to the beach. Sad, really.
Except that this past Sunday was awesome, because surfing dogs in costumes. It was the 5th Annual Surf Dog competition at Huntington Beach. No word yet on the winner, but the event raised more than $6,000 for animal-related charities. Slideshow below.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?