- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Huntington Beach Surf Dog Competition: Now With Costumes
Los Angeles, of course, has no NFL team — so every Sunday people dress up their dogs, grab their surfboards and head to the beach. Sad, really.
Except that this past Sunday was awesome, because surfing dogs in costumes. It was the 5th Annual Surf Dog competition at Huntington Beach. No word yet on the winner, but the event raised more than $6,000 for animal-related charities. Slideshow below.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story