- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Huntington Beach Surf Dog Competition: Now With Costumes
Los Angeles, of course, has no NFL team — so every Sunday people dress up their dogs, grab their surfboards and head to the beach. Sad, really.
Except that this past Sunday was awesome, because surfing dogs in costumes. It was the 5th Annual Surf Dog competition at Huntington Beach. No word yet on the winner, but the event raised more than $6,000 for animal-related charities. Slideshow below.
Photos: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts