- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
I Find It Hard To Believe That This Parent Allegedly Started A Brawl At A Little League Game
It’s almost August, so shouldn’t Little League be over? Not in Greely, CO, where a pair of Little League parents were cited and must appear in court following a brawl involving as many as 18 adults at a baseball game for 10-year-olds. ABC-7 News:
Witnesses told 7NEWS is started when James Dyer got upset about something an opposing coach said to his son.
“All of a sudden this guy comes over very aggressively and puts his finger through the chain link fence, throwing m*****f***ing and throwing F-bombs left and right at the coach,” said one parent who did not want to be identified for fear of retaliation. “And the coach wasn’t responding to him and that got him even more angry.”
Witnesses said the profanity-laced ballpark tirade in front of 10-year-old boys escalated when Jammie Dyer, James Dyer’s wife, grabbed the cell phone of a woman taking video of it all.
“Some punches were thrown,” said Sgt. Steve Black with the Greeley Police Department. “And there was a charge of theft because the woman, Jammie Dyer, took the cell phone away and then refused to give it back to her.”
So to recap:
Multiple F-bombs at Little League game for 10-year-olds.
Little League parent does not want to be identified due to fear of retaliation.
Photo: via Daily Mail.
- Filed Under:
- Youth baseball
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?