- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If You’re Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn’t A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
Conspiracy theorists, assemble!
The question is, does this fitness babe know that a guy taking a dump in the bathroom is visible in her workout video? It seems kind of unlikely that this wasn’t planned: there’s obviously a cameraman involved, and a bit of the way through the video the bathroom door has been closed.
But at the :20 mark or so, on the far left — there he is. While the woman is trying to make a No. 1 workout video, we have a guy at the edge of the frame working on No. 2.
It’s the HiitLean Burnout Challenge video series, where a typical video will get 15,000 or so views within the first week. This one has close to 700,000 views since May 9, so if it was all staged, they got what they wanted.
See how many times you can watch this video and laugh at the pooping man. Post your scores.
- Filed Under:
- Game of Thrones
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles