- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If You’re Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn’t A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
Conspiracy theorists, assemble!
The question is, does this fitness babe know that a guy taking a dump in the bathroom is visible in her workout video? It seems kind of unlikely that this wasn’t planned: there’s obviously a cameraman involved, and a bit of the way through the video the bathroom door has been closed.
But at the :20 mark or so, on the far left — there he is. While the woman is trying to make a No. 1 workout video, we have a guy at the edge of the frame working on No. 2.
It’s the HiitLean Burnout Challenge video series, where a typical video will get 15,000 or so views within the first week. This one has close to 700,000 views since May 9, so if it was all staged, they got what they wanted.
See how many times you can watch this video and laugh at the pooping man. Post your scores.
- Filed Under:
- Game of Thrones
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead