- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
If You’re Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn’t A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
Conspiracy theorists, assemble!
The question is, does this fitness babe know that a guy taking a dump in the bathroom is visible in her workout video? It seems kind of unlikely that this wasn’t planned: there’s obviously a cameraman involved, and a bit of the way through the video the bathroom door has been closed.
But at the :20 mark or so, on the far left — there he is. While the woman is trying to make a No. 1 workout video, we have a guy at the edge of the frame working on No. 2.
It’s the HiitLean Burnout Challenge video series, where a typical video will get 15,000 or so views within the first week. This one has close to 700,000 views since May 9, so if it was all staged, they got what they wanted.
See how many times you can watch this video and laugh at the pooping man. Post your scores.
- Filed Under:
- Game of Thrones
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!