- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If You’re Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn’t A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
Conspiracy theorists, assemble!
The question is, does this fitness babe know that a guy taking a dump in the bathroom is visible in her workout video? It seems kind of unlikely that this wasn’t planned: there’s obviously a cameraman involved, and a bit of the way through the video the bathroom door has been closed.
But at the :20 mark or so, on the far left — there he is. While the woman is trying to make a No. 1 workout video, we have a guy at the edge of the frame working on No. 2.
It’s the HiitLean Burnout Challenge video series, where a typical video will get 15,000 or so views within the first week. This one has close to 700,000 views since May 9, so if it was all staged, they got what they wanted.
See how many times you can watch this video and laugh at the pooping man. Post your scores.
- Filed Under:
- Game of Thrones
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts