- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
I’m Just Glad Barbaro Didn’t Live To See This
From the Missouri Mavericks Facebook page:
UPDATE: Allen Americans goaltender Mark Guggenberger has been fined an undisclosed amount by the Central Hockey League for making “dangerous, avoidable, and totally unnecessary contact” with the Missouri Mavericks mascot (MAC) before the start of the game on Saturday.
Yes, a Minor League Hockey goalie purposely tripped the mascot of the opposing team, the Missouri Mavericks, on Saturday, and was fined. Props to Mac, however, for playing along and making it look comical, rather than assaulty.
And the Mavericks are never a team to let a marketing opportunity slip by, I see:
— MAC (@macthemav) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Poor Sportsmanship
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story