- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
I’m Just Glad Barbaro Didn’t Live To See This
From the Missouri Mavericks Facebook page:
UPDATE: Allen Americans goaltender Mark Guggenberger has been fined an undisclosed amount by the Central Hockey League for making “dangerous, avoidable, and totally unnecessary contact” with the Missouri Mavericks mascot (MAC) before the start of the game on Saturday.
Yes, a Minor League Hockey goalie purposely tripped the mascot of the opposing team, the Missouri Mavericks, on Saturday, and was fined. Props to Mac, however, for playing along and making it look comical, rather than assaulty.
And the Mavericks are never a team to let a marketing opportunity slip by, I see:
— MAC (@macthemav) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Poor Sportsmanship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier