- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
I’m Just Glad Barbaro Didn’t Live To See This
From the Missouri Mavericks Facebook page:
UPDATE: Allen Americans goaltender Mark Guggenberger has been fined an undisclosed amount by the Central Hockey League for making “dangerous, avoidable, and totally unnecessary contact” with the Missouri Mavericks mascot (MAC) before the start of the game on Saturday.
Yes, a Minor League Hockey goalie purposely tripped the mascot of the opposing team, the Missouri Mavericks, on Saturday, and was fined. Props to Mac, however, for playing along and making it look comical, rather than assaulty.
And the Mavericks are never a team to let a marketing opportunity slip by, I see:
— MAC (@macthemav) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Poor Sportsmanship
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar