- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
I’m Just Glad Barbaro Didn’t Live To See This
From the Missouri Mavericks Facebook page:
UPDATE: Allen Americans goaltender Mark Guggenberger has been fined an undisclosed amount by the Central Hockey League for making “dangerous, avoidable, and totally unnecessary contact” with the Missouri Mavericks mascot (MAC) before the start of the game on Saturday.
Yes, a Minor League Hockey goalie purposely tripped the mascot of the opposing team, the Missouri Mavericks, on Saturday, and was fined. Props to Mac, however, for playing along and making it look comical, rather than assaulty.
And the Mavericks are never a team to let a marketing opportunity slip by, I see:
— MAC (@macthemav) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Poor Sportsmanship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts