- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
I’m Just Glad Barbaro Didn’t Live To See This
From the Missouri Mavericks Facebook page:
UPDATE: Allen Americans goaltender Mark Guggenberger has been fined an undisclosed amount by the Central Hockey League for making “dangerous, avoidable, and totally unnecessary contact” with the Missouri Mavericks mascot (MAC) before the start of the game on Saturday.
Yes, a Minor League Hockey goalie purposely tripped the mascot of the opposing team, the Missouri Mavericks, on Saturday, and was fined. Props to Mac, however, for playing along and making it look comical, rather than assaulty.
And the Mavericks are never a team to let a marketing opportunity slip by, I see:
— MAC (@macthemav) February 19, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Poor Sportsmanship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts