- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Wrestling News, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart Was Almost Pooped On By Yokozuna
Bret Hart has seen a lot in his 35 years in the ring. Nothing as disgusting as a particular incident involving bad Indian food and a 400-pound wrestler by the name of “Yokozuna.” If you’re unfamiliar with Yokozuna, he was a 400-pound wrestler. Got it? Good.
A bout of indigestion caused the monsterous Yokozuna to, um, shart himself in the ring, which Hart was lucky enough to have noticed — moments before the behemoth sat on his head. From the middle rope. We cannot imagine anything worse than being smushed under the oppressive weight of a gigantic poopy sumo diaper.
So quit complaining about your job, alright?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts