- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Wrestling News, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart Was Almost Pooped On By Yokozuna
Bret Hart has seen a lot in his 35 years in the ring. Nothing as disgusting as a particular incident involving bad Indian food and a 400-pound wrestler by the name of “Yokozuna.” If you’re unfamiliar with Yokozuna, he was a 400-pound wrestler. Got it? Good.
A bout of indigestion caused the monsterous Yokozuna to, um, shart himself in the ring, which Hart was lucky enough to have noticed — moments before the behemoth sat on his head. From the middle rope. We cannot imagine anything worse than being smushed under the oppressive weight of a gigantic poopy sumo diaper.
So quit complaining about your job, alright?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story