- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Wrestling News, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart Was Almost Pooped On By Yokozuna
Bret Hart has seen a lot in his 35 years in the ring. Nothing as disgusting as a particular incident involving bad Indian food and a 400-pound wrestler by the name of “Yokozuna.” If you’re unfamiliar with Yokozuna, he was a 400-pound wrestler. Got it? Good.
A bout of indigestion caused the monsterous Yokozuna to, um, shart himself in the ring, which Hart was lucky enough to have noticed — moments before the behemoth sat on his head. From the middle rope. We cannot imagine anything worse than being smushed under the oppressive weight of a gigantic poopy sumo diaper.
So quit complaining about your job, alright?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce