- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
In Wrestling News, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart Was Almost Pooped On By Yokozuna
Bret Hart has seen a lot in his 35 years in the ring. Nothing as disgusting as a particular incident involving bad Indian food and a 400-pound wrestler by the name of “Yokozuna.” If you’re unfamiliar with Yokozuna, he was a 400-pound wrestler. Got it? Good.
A bout of indigestion caused the monsterous Yokozuna to, um, shart himself in the ring, which Hart was lucky enough to have noticed — moments before the behemoth sat on his head. From the middle rope. We cannot imagine anything worse than being smushed under the oppressive weight of a gigantic poopy sumo diaper.
So quit complaining about your job, alright?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts