- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Wrestling News, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart Was Almost Pooped On By Yokozuna
Bret Hart has seen a lot in his 35 years in the ring. Nothing as disgusting as a particular incident involving bad Indian food and a 400-pound wrestler by the name of “Yokozuna.” If you’re unfamiliar with Yokozuna, he was a 400-pound wrestler. Got it? Good.
A bout of indigestion caused the monsterous Yokozuna to, um, shart himself in the ring, which Hart was lucky enough to have noticed — moments before the behemoth sat on his head. From the middle rope. We cannot imagine anything worse than being smushed under the oppressive weight of a gigantic poopy sumo diaper.
So quit complaining about your job, alright?
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed