- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Video Of An Indy Wrestler Attempting A Backflip And Landing On His Head Is Terrifying
The the worst-case scenario any time a pro wrestler ventures to the top rope for a double-rotation moonsault: he mistimes or miscalculates his jump, with disastrous results. During a recent independent show, that worst-case scenario befell an Atlanta-based wrestler named Charade.
The video comes via Bob’s Blitz, and it’s not for the faint of heart. You know, because a guy lands on his head and momentarily convulses. Miraculously (and stupidly) the match kept going, and Charade was able to kick out of a pin attempt (what?!). Even more miraculously, he didn’t break his neck: he’d later be diagnosed with a fractured skull, and will be sidelined for the next 2-4 months.
He looks to be in high spirits. On the left is a photo he took after being released from the hospital, because he’s a young and crazy kid.
Because Charade is an indy wrestler and doesn’t have insurance, his hospital bills are ridiculously high. But fear not! Beyond Wrestling, the promotion Charade works for, is holding a charity chowdown to help cover his bills. Tickets are $30, so if you’re a fan of wrestling, live in Massachusetts, and would like some homemade grub, you should attend.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs