- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
This Video Of An Indy Wrestler Attempting A Backflip And Landing On His Head Is Terrifying
The the worst-case scenario any time a pro wrestler ventures to the top rope for a double-rotation moonsault: he mistimes or miscalculates his jump, with disastrous results. During a recent independent show, that worst-case scenario befell an Atlanta-based wrestler named Charade.
The video comes via Bob’s Blitz, and it’s not for the faint of heart. You know, because a guy lands on his head and momentarily convulses. Miraculously (and stupidly) the match kept going, and Charade was able to kick out of a pin attempt (what?!). Even more miraculously, he didn’t break his neck: he’d later be diagnosed with a fractured skull, and will be sidelined for the next 2-4 months.
He looks to be in high spirits. On the left is a photo he took after being released from the hospital, because he’s a young and crazy kid.
Because Charade is an indy wrestler and doesn’t have insurance, his hospital bills are ridiculously high. But fear not! Beyond Wrestling, the promotion Charade works for, is holding a charity chowdown to help cover his bills. Tickets are $30, so if you’re a fan of wrestling, live in Massachusetts, and would like some homemade grub, you should attend.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- WWE Diva AJ Shows Some Skin