- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Insane Russian Youth Hockey Fight Is Four Different Kinds Of Chaos
If I know my Russian youth hockey fights, and I think I do, this one from a tournament in Novokuznetsk is the best of all time. And by best I mean worst. And by worst I mean most amazing.
It starts with one player pushing another with his stick, and then before you know it several separate skirmishes break out across the ice. The refs try to restore order, but just as they put out one fire, two more break out. Then it becomes the final fight scene in Gangs of New York.
There’s probably all kinds of stuff going on here I haven’t yet seen — and I’ve watched the video twice all the way through. Don’t miss the part at about the :50 mark when a red jersey player is punching a blue jersey player, and a blue jersey teammate comes flying in to help, sailing over red jersey, landing on his back and sliding to a stop several feet away.
And these kids look to be, what? Nine? Ten years old?
This is why we should never go to war with Russia. Our kids — experts on all the Harry Potter books. Russian kids — missing teeth, each with one eye swollen shut.
Too bad we can’t see the penalty box following this one. That’s a lot of young miscreants in hockey jail.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story