- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Insane Russian Youth Hockey Fight Is Four Different Kinds Of Chaos
If I know my Russian youth hockey fights, and I think I do, this one from a tournament in Novokuznetsk is the best of all time. And by best I mean worst. And by worst I mean most amazing.
It starts with one player pushing another with his stick, and then before you know it several separate skirmishes break out across the ice. The refs try to restore order, but just as they put out one fire, two more break out. Then it becomes the final fight scene in Gangs of New York.
There’s probably all kinds of stuff going on here I haven’t yet seen — and I’ve watched the video twice all the way through. Don’t miss the part at about the :50 mark when a red jersey player is punching a blue jersey player, and a blue jersey teammate comes flying in to help, sailing over red jersey, landing on his back and sliding to a stop several feet away.
And these kids look to be, what? Nine? Ten years old?
This is why we should never go to war with Russia. Our kids — experts on all the Harry Potter books. Russian kids — missing teeth, each with one eye swollen shut.
Too bad we can’t see the penalty box following this one. That’s a lot of young miscreants in hockey jail.
- Filed Under:
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World