- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s A New Best-Ever ‘Inside The NBA’ Segment, And It’s The Best, Ever
There is just so much joy in this clip. From Shaq going absolutely nuts on the drums (and then the cymbals) to Ernie’s earnest love of laying down a beat to Charles Barkley’s aloof bemusement — and finally, his attempt to actually join in), it’s impossible to pick a favorite part here. Watch it all.
So now we have this:
Nice job, Atlanta Hawks drumline. Also, any time we have an excuse to bring this SNL bit up again, we do it:
- Filed Under:
- Inside The NBA
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'