- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
There’s A New Best-Ever ‘Inside The NBA’ Segment, And It’s The Best, Ever
There is just so much joy in this clip. From Shaq going absolutely nuts on the drums (and then the cymbals) to Ernie’s earnest love of laying down a beat to Charles Barkley’s aloof bemusement — and finally, his attempt to actually join in), it’s impossible to pick a favorite part here. Watch it all.
So now we have this:
Nice job, Atlanta Hawks drumline. Also, any time we have an excuse to bring this SNL bit up again, we do it:
- Filed Under:
- Inside The NBA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts