- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There’s A New Best-Ever ‘Inside The NBA’ Segment, And It’s The Best, Ever
There is just so much joy in this clip. From Shaq going absolutely nuts on the drums (and then the cymbals) to Ernie’s earnest love of laying down a beat to Charles Barkley’s aloof bemusement — and finally, his attempt to actually join in), it’s impossible to pick a favorite part here. Watch it all.
So now we have this:
Nice job, Atlanta Hawks drumline. Also, any time we have an excuse to bring this SNL bit up again, we do it:
- Filed Under:
- Inside The NBA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts