- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is There A Rule In Basketball That Prevents You From Parkouring Off The Backboard?
While we’re pretty sure you can’t stand on the rim, we’re of the mind that it’s more of a rule of Earth Physics and not organized basketball. Either way, this video would be better if he fell, but it’s still pretty cool that someone backflips off the backboard and manages to dunk. The Lords of Gravity YouTube page is definitely worth checking out if LeBron’s 49 last night didn’t tickle your fancy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts