- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is There A Rule In Basketball That Prevents You From Parkouring Off The Backboard?
While we’re pretty sure you can’t stand on the rim, we’re of the mind that it’s more of a rule of Earth Physics and not organized basketball. Either way, this video would be better if he fell, but it’s still pretty cool that someone backflips off the backboard and manages to dunk. The Lords of Gravity YouTube page is definitely worth checking out if LeBron’s 49 last night didn’t tickle your fancy.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'