- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Is There A Rule In Basketball That Prevents You From Parkouring Off The Backboard?
While we’re pretty sure you can’t stand on the rim, we’re of the mind that it’s more of a rule of Earth Physics and not organized basketball. Either way, this video would be better if he fell, but it’s still pretty cool that someone backflips off the backboard and manages to dunk. The Lords of Gravity YouTube page is definitely worth checking out if LeBron’s 49 last night didn’t tickle your fancy.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar