- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is There A Rule In Basketball That Prevents You From Parkouring Off The Backboard?
While we’re pretty sure you can’t stand on the rim, we’re of the mind that it’s more of a rule of Earth Physics and not organized basketball. Either way, this video would be better if he fell, but it’s still pretty cool that someone backflips off the backboard and manages to dunk. The Lords of Gravity YouTube page is definitely worth checking out if LeBron’s 49 last night didn’t tickle your fancy.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178