- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is This Dennis Rodman Pistachio Commercial Funny, Or Kind Of Horrifying?
Somehow, Dennis Rodman is now best pals with the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. Their strange, budding bromance is the subject of FBI interest, late-night comedy fodder and now, for some reason, pistachio commercials:
Okay, ha. Funny, because Kim Jong-un destroyed a pistachio-looking Rodman for doing nothing in particular, besides crack a nut. But keep in mind, Kim Jong-un actually kills people or sends them to work camps for even the slightest “crimes,” real or imagined. And now, here’s a commercial about it. Eat pistachios!
What do you think? Funny, or horrifying, or both?
That pistachio-green hair looks pretty cool, either way.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story