- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Is This Dennis Rodman Pistachio Commercial Funny, Or Kind Of Horrifying?
Somehow, Dennis Rodman is now best pals with the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. Their strange, budding bromance is the subject of FBI interest, late-night comedy fodder and now, for some reason, pistachio commercials:
Okay, ha. Funny, because Kim Jong-un destroyed a pistachio-looking Rodman for doing nothing in particular, besides crack a nut. But keep in mind, Kim Jong-un actually kills people or sends them to work camps for even the slightest “crimes,” real or imagined. And now, here’s a commercial about it. Eat pistachios!
What do you think? Funny, or horrifying, or both?
That pistachio-green hair looks pretty cool, either way.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing