- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is This Dennis Rodman Pistachio Commercial Funny, Or Kind Of Horrifying?
Somehow, Dennis Rodman is now best pals with the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. Their strange, budding bromance is the subject of FBI interest, late-night comedy fodder and now, for some reason, pistachio commercials:
Okay, ha. Funny, because Kim Jong-un destroyed a pistachio-looking Rodman for doing nothing in particular, besides crack a nut. But keep in mind, Kim Jong-un actually kills people or sends them to work camps for even the slightest “crimes,” real or imagined. And now, here’s a commercial about it. Eat pistachios!
What do you think? Funny, or horrifying, or both?
That pistachio-green hair looks pretty cool, either way.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts