- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Is This Dennis Rodman Pistachio Commercial Funny, Or Kind Of Horrifying?
Somehow, Dennis Rodman is now best pals with the Supreme Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. Their strange, budding bromance is the subject of FBI interest, late-night comedy fodder and now, for some reason, pistachio commercials:
Okay, ha. Funny, because Kim Jong-un destroyed a pistachio-looking Rodman for doing nothing in particular, besides crack a nut. But keep in mind, Kim Jong-un actually kills people or sends them to work camps for even the slightest “crimes,” real or imagined. And now, here’s a commercial about it. Eat pistachios!
What do you think? Funny, or horrifying, or both?
That pistachio-green hair looks pretty cool, either way.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row