- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Not Officially Football Season Until Some Team Does This
It happened at Tonopah Valley High School (AZ) during a recent practice, and you have to admire the planning here.
Oh yeah, fainting goats are totally a thing, by the way. If I had my way, some high school or college out there would adopt it as their nickname.
In fact … Dan Synder? Washington Fainting Goats? What do you think?
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed