- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Not Officially Football Season Until Some Team Does This
It happened at Tonopah Valley High School (AZ) during a recent practice, and you have to admire the planning here.
Oh yeah, fainting goats are totally a thing, by the way. If I had my way, some high school or college out there would adopt it as their nickname.
In fact … Dan Synder? Washington Fainting Goats? What do you think?
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?