- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
It’s Not Officially Football Season Until Some Team Does This
It happened at Tonopah Valley High School (AZ) during a recent practice, and you have to admire the planning here.
Oh yeah, fainting goats are totally a thing, by the way. If I had my way, some high school or college out there would adopt it as their nickname.
In fact … Dan Synder? Washington Fainting Goats? What do you think?
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts