- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Not Officially Football Season Until Some Team Does This
It happened at Tonopah Valley High School (AZ) during a recent practice, and you have to admire the planning here.
Oh yeah, fainting goats are totally a thing, by the way. If I had my way, some high school or college out there would adopt it as their nickname.
In fact … Dan Synder? Washington Fainting Goats? What do you think?
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?