- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Not Officially Football Season Until Some Team Does This
It happened at Tonopah Valley High School (AZ) during a recent practice, and you have to admire the planning here.
Oh yeah, fainting goats are totally a thing, by the way. If I had my way, some high school or college out there would adopt it as their nickname.
In fact … Dan Synder? Washington Fainting Goats? What do you think?
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?